Business Law Attorney in Baltimore, MD
Make sure your business is being handled legally with services from Mobley and Brown, LLP. Our firm provides a wide range of services that apply to business law in Baltimore, MD. Whether you are starting a new company or need help with contracts and agreements, count on our business law attorney in Baltimore, MD, to look out for your best interests.
We advise individuals and companies on business formation, contractual agreements, acquisitions, and operational matters. Additionally, we represent clients in all types of business law matters, including but limited to:
- Business Formation: Limited Liability Company (LLC), Corporation, Partnership
- Business Organizational Documents: Articles of Organization – Operating Agreement; Articles of Incorporation – Bylaws; Shareholder’s Agreement; Partnership Agreement
- Non-profit Organizations; IRS 501(c) Federal Tax Exemption Applications; State Tax Exemption Filings & Regulatory Compliance
- Business Dissolution, Settlement & Asset Distribution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, Non-Disclosure (NDA) & Confidentiality Agreements
- Intellectual Property & Licensing Agreements
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Business & Commercial Law Consulting Services
- Business Succession Planning
- Dispute Resolution, Negotiation & Litigation
- Employment & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Employment Compensation Agreements
- Employee Handbook & Employment Policies
- Employment Termination Agreements/ Releases
Lawyers You Can Trust
Think of us as partners in your success. With laws that govern the operation of your company from every angle, you need a trusted advisor at your side. We work with you to grow your business and protect it from liability, all while following the letter of the law. Should questions or conflicts arise, our business attorney in Baltimore, MD, is here to offer wise counsel through our extensive array of business legal services.
Part of doing business in today’s world involves contracts and agreements. These documents spell out the specifics of everything from work you are doing for other companies to the terms of employment for people at all levels of your company. You want to be sure your documentation details responsibilities, duties, and obligations. It is always better to make sure these matters are taken care of to avoid disputes. However, should there be any problem with contractual agreements; you may ask us to intercede on your behalf.
When It Is Time to Turn to an Attorney
How do you know when you need the assistance of one of our business attorneys? Essentially, any time your business intersects with the law. Here are some examples:
- Starting Out Your Business: There are some different entities you can choose for your operation from a form of partnership to corporation to limited liability and even nonprofit.
- Sale of Business: You want to make sure all matters are taken care of correctly when selling your operation, so you get the most you can get out of the transaction.
- Discrimination: Any accusations of bias can be damaging to your business reputation, as well as costly for the bottom line.
- Contractual Agreements: As contracts are legally binding documents, caution is necessary when working out the terms. This includes agreements with your employees, as well as with your suppliers or customers.
- Threat of Lawsuit: A legal matter does not have to go to court to cost you a great deal of time and money.
Rely on the knowledge and experience of a business law attorney in Baltimore, MD, from our firm to help you operate by the law. This saves you money on legal expenses and keeps your business running smoothly.
Contact us today for sound advice on legal concerns that arise when operating your business. For the experienced help of a business attorney in Baltimore, MD, give us a call today at (410) 261-4952.